Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha
Shri S R Pradhan, IAS
Shri D. K Singh, IAS
PR & DW Dept.
You are here
By 2022-23, the mission’s goal is to reach out to 50 lakh poor and extremely poor and vulnerable households by mobilizing them into 5 lakh Self Help Groups (SHGs) in 314 blocks. The specific outcomes that the Mission is striving to accomplish in the next five years are as follows:
• Intensively scale-up from 38 blocks under TRIPTI to all 314 blocks;
• Form, strengthen and directly benefit 500,000 SHGs;
• Facilitate formation and institutional development of 6000 Gram Panchayat Level Federations (GPLF) and 314 Block Level Federations of SHGs;
• Mobilize 1000 Crores internal savings through SHGs; • Leverage bank linkage of 5000 Crores for all SHGs supported by the mission;
• Converge benefits worth 5000 Crores from existing government schemes and programs;
• Promote 200,000 Producers’ Groups to ensure sustainable livelihoods and incremental income increase; and Create 80,000 Community Professionals/Resource Persons as social capital that will serve the community with no cost to the State.
Odisha Livelihoods Mission, Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha Bhubaneswar - 751 012 0674 2560166, 2560126 smmu(dot)olm(at)gmail(dot)com
Disclaimer : This is the official website of Odisha Livelihoods Mission, Panchayati Raj Department. The website is developed, hosted and maintained by National Informatics Centre. Content Management by Team Knowledge Management Communication.